• Do not take any medication (aspirin, fever medicine, .) that dilutes the blood 2 weeks before the operation.
• Do not drink alcohol for 10 days before the operation.
• Stop taking vitamins B and E and multivitamins 2 weeks before.
• Do not use lotions or medicines that will affect hair and scalp.
• Do not drink caffeinated beverages in the morning of the operation.
• Wash your hair before you come to the operation. Wear front zippered clothing or shirts.
• Have your breakfast before you come to the operation, and you should have a light lunch in the afternoon.
• If you have a drug you take regularly; if you have had an operation or a disease; if you workout regularly or have any allergies, you should inform your doctor.
• We care about all the details for a better operation result ...
Can Women Also Benefit From Hair Transplantation?
Can people tell that you have had a hair transplantation operation?
When will the transplanted hair grows?
What should be done after hair transplantation?
Adjusting the Density of the Hair
FUE Technique and its Advantages
What to do before The Hair Transplantation?
Who can get Hair Transplantation?
What Is Hair Transplantation?
Reasons for Hair Loss
Preventing Hair Loss
Frequently Asked Questions